No worries. A strip of T-Rex® Clear will fix it easily and allow you to go back to sleep in peace. When it's cold at night take your drinks bottle into your sleepig bag with you. Otherwise it might freeze. Just make sure that the bottle doesn't leak - you could always wrap in a plastic bag or something similar to make sure.
#2 The right equipment
T-Rex® is a multi-functional and all-round repair mateiral that you should always carry with you. Not got any more space in your backpack, but want your T-Rex® Tape with you in case you need it? Use our ultimate tip! But we have more tips and tricks on the right equipment for you:
- Whatever you’re taking with you, from tents and camping stoves to pans and torches. Test your equipment before you set off for your adventure, so there aren’t any nasty surprises.
- Never forget your aluminum foil when camping. Just like T-Rex® it’s an all-rounder; you can cook potatoes, meat and vegetables over the campfire in it or save already cooked food in it so it lasts longer.
- Music will put you in a good mood. Want to listen to your favourite music every now and then in between enjoying the quietness of nature? Then put your phone in a ceramic mug, and you’ve got your own loud speaker.
- So as not take the proverbial kitchen sink with you, why not put your spices inside small Tic-Tac boxes and store them in a zip-lock bag. Then you’ll have everything you need with you when you’re cooking and won’t have to go without a delicious meal.
- To dry your clothes after an exhausting day of hiking, you could also just attach your washing line (a rope, for example) to a tree using a piece of T-Rex® Tape.